4 veal chops, such as bone-in rib eye
1 cup (125 grams) breadcrumbs
3/4 cup (6 ounces or 170 grams) clarified butter
1. Pat the veal chops well with kitchen paper until dry.
2. Crack the eggs in a bowl and beat.
3. Place the breadcrumbs in another bowl.
4. Dip the chops in the beaten egg, letting any excess egg drip off before placing in the breadcrumbs. Coat the meat entirely. Pat down the breadcrumbs well.
5. Rest in fridge for at least 30 minutes.
6. Place the clarified butter in a skillet over medium heat. Fry the chops until golden brown. Turn the chops once and continue frying until cooked through, about 6-8 minutes per side.
7. Remove from the pan and place on a wire rack to rest the meat.
8. Season with salt and serve warm with a wedge of lemon if desired.